RE: [ga] What is ICANN?

Good show Kent!

I've been trying to get one of you folks on the record for a while now. BTW,
I hope that it strikes many as odd, that this is NOT what was discussed in
the green-paper, the white-paper, or the IFWP. However, this isn't very far
from what the IAHC tried to do.

You must be feeling real confident, to come out in the open like this. Isn't
it nice to to have to be a double-dealer anymore? I hope that you get
everything that you want.