Re: [ga] [ADMIN] Suspension of William X. Walsh

I do and quite frankly I am very tired of everyone dogging the IDNO
and Joop.  I also recall Jeff W was suspended for repeating verifiable
information about a man's sexual conduct.  This was not a personal
attack:  it was VERIFIABLE INFORMATION.  Walsh has personally
attacked Joop over and over and over and over.  It is not helpful, fun,
or interesting to read.  Maybe if Mr. Walsh would apologize to Joop
& stop the personal attacks:  the rest of the personal attackers will
stop as well.  Although, one thing I've noticed about people no matter
how old, experienced, or knowledgeable:  they attack others and seem
to care less about progress when they feel threatened.

This list is moderated:  let's support our moderator.

~k