Re: [ga] Distinctions Emerging Between Candidates

At 10:10 am -0400 9/29/00, Rob Courtney wrote:
>Bob,
>
>You're right to point out the limited scope of our project--it's
>intended as a convenient resource for basic candidate info. I'm sure
>you've noticed that we haven't yet received responses from every
>candidate. We've refrained from adding questions (either our own, or
>those submitted by visitors to our site) to the questionnaire because
>we want to ensure that all the candidates receive equal treatment,
>and that they all have the same questions presented to them in the
>same fashion.
>
>Our policy's been to redirect those people who want to pose questions
>to the candidates over to forums that were designed with that in
>mind, such as the ICANN Q&A forum (warts and all) or the various
>mailing lists, IRC chats, and web casts that have been going on. That
>way, energy is concentrated in the places where it can do the most
>good.

>At 12:42 AM -0700 9/29/00, Bob Davis wrote:
>>Rob and everybody,

Congratulations, Rob.

You just tried to have an intelligent conversation with a non-entity that
is a figment of Jeff Williams' imagination.

Have you not read the Jeff Williams NetLOON FAQ yet?

Andrew P. Gardner
barcelona.com stolen, stmoritz.com stays. What's uniform about the UDRP?
We could ask ICANN to send WIPO a clue, but do they have any to spare?
Get active: http://www.domain-owners.org http://www.tldlobby.com