Re: [ga] Distinctions Emerging Between Candidates

Bob,

You're right to point out the limited scope of our project--it's
intended as a convenient resource for basic candidate info. I'm sure
you've noticed that we haven't yet received responses from every
candidate. We've refrained from adding questions (either our own, or
those submitted by visitors to our site) to the questionnaire because
we want to ensure that all the candidates receive equal treatment,
and that they all have the same questions presented to them in the
same fashion.

Our policy's been to redirect those people who want to pose questions
to the candidates over to forums that were designed with that in
mind, such as the ICANN Q&A forum (warts and all) or the various
mailing lists, IRC chats, and web casts that have been going on. That
way, energy is concentrated in the places where it can do the most
good.

--

Rob Courtney
Policy Analyst