[ga] Distinctions Emerging Between Candidates

DNSO members,

Interesting results are surfacing in the ICANN Questionnaire Project
undertaken by CDT, Common Cause, and the Bertelsmann Foundation. The
candidates' responses to our questionnaire (which was distributed
last Monday) are showing significant distinctions between the
candidates, as well as clear indications of their concrete policy
ideas. This kind of data has occasionally been difficult to isolate
out of the numerous mailing lists and Q&A forum discussions, and we
hope that voters find a concentrated resource like this useful.
Particularly in the domain of the UDRP and in ICANN's larger mission,
it's becoming possible to identify the disjunctions from one
candidate to another. I'd like to invite any and all members of the
DNSO to review the page, and I hope that if you have any comments or
thoughts, you'll contact me with them.

The page is online at http://www.cdt.org/icann-election/. It's still
a work in progress, and candidate responses will continue to be added
as we receive them.