Re: [ga] Re: [announce] Jonathan Cohen elected for 3 years term at the ICANN Board

Harald,
At 14:47 25/09/00, you wrote:
>>If I am correct, the DNSO has two Directors and two heads.
>Three, serving overlapping 3-year terms.
>One is selected every year.

True. It was humor. I read a post not so long ago explaining
that one of the Director was de facto selected by the BoD?

>>Why not just to have one Director representing the GA and elected
>>by the GA and one representing the NC and elected by the NC?
>>
>>Just an idea (probably opposed by Joe Sims as elections can
>>only be carried by ICANN Members - who ever they are - others
>>ones carriying selections due to the way ICANN pretend to
>>observe Calif. law).
>Irrelevant. How the three DNSO board members are selected is a DNSO
>matter, not an At-Large matter.

I do not understand the reference to @large?
(I suppose you have a basic knowledge in constitutionnal laws).

>Better read those bylaws....

I do not understand either, modifying the bylaws is not reading them.
Jefsey