RE: [ga] Secure DNS

At 04:03 21/09/2000 +0200, Jefsey Morfin wrote:
>However I must say I cannot understand your mails, they seem
>written in Government French to me. Would you know some place
>on the web where to find some documentation on that matter..

ouch....

RFC 2246 defines TLS, and its relationship to SSL.
RFC 2065 defines the security extensions to DNS.

There are books on both subjects - try amazon.com to get lists.
More on TLS than on secure DNS, I think.

I also recommend Bruce Schneier's "Appled cryptography" - not so much for
its algorithm descriptions (which are very good), but for the insight it
gives into how cryptographers and security people think.

Happy infohunting!

--
Harald Tveit Alvestrand, alvestrand@cisco.com
+47 41 44 29 94