RE: [ga] Secure DNS

Harald,
Your mails concerning the protection of the DNS exchanges are
certainly of  real value and importance. Your initial mail about your
agreement for any solution as far as there would be no proprietary
change in DNS files shown that the issue is of common interest.
And important.

However I must say I cannot understand your mails, they seem
written in Government French to me. Would you know some place
on the web where to find some documentation on that matter..
Deep thanks.
Jefsey