Re: [ga] Constituency Definitions

At 15:15 14/09/2000 +1200, Joop Teernstra wrote:
>We surely do. This is why the GA in Yokohama asked the NC to authorize such
>a WG.  The GA does not have the power to create WG's.
>
>Any news about its progress, Roberto?
Yes, we do need this WG.
If for nothing else, the IDNO debates can be ruled "irrelevant to the
business of the GA" when there is another open forum to which they are
clearly relevant.

If the NC  is not happy with working groups, or does not see it as
important just now, perhaps we should establish a GA subforum on the issue
of constituency structure?
A group by any other name.....

                  Harald

--