[ga] Constituency Definitions

I am really tired of this endless IDNO debate.  It really is very simple
and boils down to a single fact: one organization does not make up a
constituency.  Neither the IDNO nor any other single organization can
claim to represent the entirety of whatever constituency they purport to
represent.  The best that any single organization can do is call for
other organizations to participate in drawing up the rules to define a
constituency, then sit back and see if all interested parties can come
to an agreement.

As far as single domain holders or individual interest in domain issues
goes, I do not believe that any organization is appropriate to define
the rules of participation.  By its very definition, the constituency
would be composed of individuals and thus resemble the DNSO-GA or the
ICANN-GA more than it would resemble the IDNO.

Perhaps we need to form a WG to flesh out the matter officially.

/Joe