RE: Re[10]: [ga] RE: [idno] Who said the IDNO welcome diversity?

I never claim the case to be that simple. If you go back just a few
hours, I merely wanted to handle this on the list devoted to the
subject. That my opinion differs from yours isn't even the issue. I just
don't think that this is the place.