Re: [ga] Harald's comment discussed on the EU list

Hi William --

As  always,  we agree on much more than we disagree on.  Rather
than argue about the latter, I'm going to second your statements about
the DNSO, and offer my support for any sincere efforts to balance the
interests of small domain name holders against those of intellectual property
owners.

Apropos of which,  we have a great nominee, Jamie Love, seeking to
be named to the DNSO board seat.

Please consider giving him your endorsements.

Best regards