RE: [ga] DNSO ICANN board member

Peter, are you suggesting ICANN become involved in Internet navigation
issues?  I know that ICANN has been approached by persons who are
involved in the Microsoft work on this, but I had not heard that ICANN
was interested in getting involved.   This would seem to be an expansion
of ICANN's current mission. Jamie