RE: [ga] DNSO ICANN board member

At 04:05 AM 9/5/00 +0200, Jefsey Morfin wrote:

Jefsey has a point. I apologize to anyone I've offended. I am European too
which is why I used the analogy. The point was not to offend, but to ensure
that period of history was never repeated by what is being done here.

However, I strongly reiterate that wrong answers to questions now can lead
(even innocently) to a wrong conclusion - and that will have a profound
consequence in the future if not properly checked.

The IAB have attempted to check the alt.root movement by publishing
RFC2826, but it falls short. I'll explain why soon.