From: owner-ga@dnso.org [mailto:owner-ga@dnso.org]On Behalf Of Jefsey
Morfin
Sent: Monday, September 04, 2000 10:06 PM
To: ga@dnso.org
Subject: RE: [ga] DNSO ICANN board member

I accept that Alf has a real problem in understanding 2000:
we should show him the way in understanding 1939: at that
time and ever before and ever since Norway was on our side
and I am sure that Simon realizes he went too far.

But, Alf, this terribly wrong remark of Simon, show you up
where exasperation of people may go in front of a systematic
denial of reality. You realize how your position leads people
towards alt.root?

Let assume things go the way you want, will you send a cop
to every family in Norway to check they do use Windows
default root address? Will you stop avery Linux machine now
the $10 ".gnu" TLD has been refused and will be soon installed.
Will you call on teachers, parents, police and army to stop
youths when the ".mp3" becomes operational?

Then what happens when Bill Gates decides that default is
now the MS-Root? Will you commit suicide? We would not
like that, Alf! Please stay with us...
Jefsey
(snip)