Re: [ga] AMAZON

Marc, Jefsey,

The 30-days waiting time was widely discussed at the IAHC timem few
years ago - gee, it is only three years, in fact, but it seems another
millennium ;>).

The public enquiry clearly rejected it.

Thios said, why could not different Registries implement different
policies? In a TLD where TMs are stricly enforced, this would make sense
, while in a TLD for strictly individualm or non-commercial use this
would not maker sense.

Regards
Roberto