RE: [ga] DNSO ICANN board member

Roberto,

I would say that even if the systems using this alternate root are using
internet technology, they are not part of The Internet. They do not follow
the rules they have to follow to be part of the global Internet family,
which is based on cooperation.

> Regards
> Roberto

It is therefore of vital importance to set up the formal Root Server
Contracts, where all the (13?) root servers are listed and identified.

Best regards,
Alf H