Re: [ga] new TLDs

Simon,
I would be interested to know how you avoid a land
rush. I enjoyed documenting to the ICANN what
our brave today world will do with this: it is
tremendously fun. Experts, consulting, special
programs, tv shows and games, domain names
lotteries and chases, film scenarios, books, etc...
and lawyers decades. Last year it was Y2K, it will
the "C3" (the ".COM clones century'). Probably
only a few will sue the ICANN and NSI for failing
to organize the protection of their rights, but then
probably for millions, but private TLDs will bloom
around only to reproduce the fun!!!
Jefsey