Re: [ga] DNSO ICANN board member

Very Interesting as the US Gov. participated in the
Internet funding.
Does that act defines what are:
- registrars
- registries
- registration authority
- electronic address (IP or not IP)
- Internet (BTW "on" the Internet seems very awkward)
and defines what is that "authority" (the word is actually
defined in the DNS system)?
Would some legal linguist have a definition of
"designation"?
Do you know where I can find the text on line?
The first main point here is that it excludes third level
and dynamic names.
Anyone else knows about domain name legal
definition.
Thx. Jefsey

At 05:06 01/09/00, Bret Fausett: