Re: Re[3]: [ga] Elections

Joop,

I waited for a week, and there seem to be no reaction to this post,
which I interpret as lack of interest.

You wrote:

>If you check the archives, you will find that the motion was already
>seconded on the list, while we were in Yokohama.
>(by Wawa Ngenge)

Indeed.
Then it had been voted, in Yokohama, and received by NC, who took
action.

>If any further debate is needed, then obviously the text of the motion
>should be debated.
>Do you still have it handy?

Joop, if you want to pursue the matter further, you are welcome.
Re-present the motion (or present a different text), find a secont, and
get the discussion started.
If I get at least 10 contributions within the next week/10 days that
show any interest to this, I will call for a vote.
But don't ask me to take initiative in an action that I believe to be
useless.
Fair enough?

Roberto