Re: [ga] Verification of Endorsement

Darrell,

My partner had the same experience and when he tried to log back in and
endorse
his candidate a second time, he could not log in.  I saw the endorsements for
this candidate go from 28 - 29 when my partner added his; then within in
minutes the number of endorsees for this candidate was reduced to 25.

ICANN is going to have to get someone to work out their systems for them.  We
have offered to do this probono and received no response from ICANN, so my
concern would be technical.

:)

~k

<mailto:Darrell_Greenwood@mindlink.net>mailto:Darrell_Greenwood@mindlink.net