Re: Re[3]: [ga] Elections

William,

>> [Harald]
>> quite the opposite, the inside (BoD) is the easiest place to do it
from.
>> Provided you can get there.
>
>And unless you are buddy buddy with Mike Roberts or Esther or a
>powerful member of the IP community, there is no chance of that.

I'm not sure.
Personally, I'm giving a try, and right now the challenges are to get at
 least 719 endorsement statements from European AtLarge Members, and in
September some few thousands votes, still from European At Large
Members.
It is an almost impossible task, but I don't think that it has to do
with being member of the IP community or being friend with some people:
it has to do with the fact that nobody really knows who the At Large
members are, why they joined, whether there's some kind of capture going
 on (and by whom), in the end "how they will vote and why".
Do you really think that the current BoD knows much more than us, or is
able to drive this election?
I think we really have a chance, whether we will be able to use it,
that's another story.

Regards
Roberto