Re: [ga] Elections

Roberto and all remaining Assembly members,

  Sure things can change if you want to make changes.  The first
change that would really make a difference Roberto, would be for
you and Harald to recant and admit that you have acted illegitimately
and were illegitimately elected to your current illegitimate positions
as were the List rules...

Roberto Gaetano wrote:

> Hi, William.
>

> >Disenchantment?
> >

> Definitively.
>
> So what? Am I the only stubborn around that still thinks that things can
>  be changed?
>
> Regards
> Roberto

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1800 x1894 or 9236 fwd's to home ph#