Re: [ga] ICANN's delay

On Fri, 4 Aug 2000, Roberto Gaetano wrote:
(---)
> We are on opposite sides of the fence on many subjects, but we have
> known eachother for so long that I hope you will accept my friendly
> advice.
> Don't be upset, make sure you can make it with the new deadlines, be
> ready for more surprises.
> In all fairness, that's what I am doing for *my* issue with ICANN.

The thing is that the ICANN process due to all these changes of schedules
and agendas become very hard to overlook if you're not looking into the
development as a full-time activity.

This is my main concern. It's not very surprising that a new organization
in a new field as ICANN suffer from some startup problems, but due to the
nature of ICANN it's increasingly important to keep the amount of flaws
and errors down to a minimum.

Best regards,

Mikael