Re: [ga] GA Agenda - additional points

At 15:13 8/07/00 +0200, Roberto Gaetano wrote:
>Folks,
>
>So far I have received the following comments:
>
>1. recognition of an Individual DNH Constituency

>These are my comments:
>
>1. I think that this is covered by point 3b) in my original message. I
>think that we need to revitalize the discussion about this before going
>to a vote an a motion to put this forward to NC. I don't feel correct to
> call for a vote in Yokohama, only with the relaively few people
>attending in person, without previous thorough discussion on the list.
>What we can do in Yokohama is to discuss how to restart the issue, that
>has been dormant, with a plan to put forward a proposal over summer.

Respectfully disagree, Roberto.
This issue has been discussed and this list has seen all the arguments (and
the ad hominems) ad nauseam.
I would say: let's not procrastinate on this issue any further and take it
to a vote a.s.a.p.

--Joop Teernstra LL.M.--
the Cyberspace Association and
the constituency for Individual Domain Name Owners
http://www.idno.org