[ga] GA Agenda - additional points

Folks,

So far I have received the following comments:

1. recognition of an Individual DNH Constituency
2. report on iDNS
3. relationship btw. NC and GA
4. admin report from Secretariat

These are my comments:

1. I think that this is covered by point 3b) in my original message. I
think that we need to revitalize the discussion about this before going
to a vote an a motion to put this forward to NC. I don't feel correct to
 call for a vote in Yokohama, only with the relaively few people
attending in person, without previous thorough discussion on the list.
What we can do in Yokohama is to discuss how to restart the issue, that
has been dormant, with a plan to put forward a proposal over summer.

2. about iDNS, be aware that Harald is not likely to be there, so I
don't have right now a speaker on the subject, and therefore I do not
feel confident on making it a separate agenda point. But we can raise
the issue in any other business.

3. the relationship between NC and GA has been tried in Cairo, but
seemed to me not to have caused interesting debate. Let's do this, I'll
check in Yokohama for a show of interest before approving the agenda,
and if there's sufficient interest, I'll add it. On the same subject,
there's the remark of Brett about the election of a Director within the
DNSO quota. Maybe this can also be introduced.

4. I meant the status report /DNSO admin to be exactly this. Sorry if
that was not clear enough.

Regards
Roberto