Re: [ga] Text of Radio Ad which will start running nationwide

  • To: ga@dnso.org
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Text of Radio Ad which will start running nationwide
  • From: jp@ADNS.NET (John Palmer)
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jun 100 16:12:06 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-ga@dnso.org

> John and all remaining DNSO Assembly members,
>
>   John, you must try to understand or remember that Harald along
> with a few others refuse to see the forest for the trees, or purposefully
> remain ignorant and than deny reality.  His comments to which you
> nicely responded to here, are stark evidence of this...  Indeed unfortunate.
>
> John Palmer wrote:

I find that there are two kinds of behavior from people who disagree. Some
try to call you names and others try to psych you out of continuing to try
because they are afraid you might succeed. I think that Harald fell
into this last category with his remarks about "silly waste of money".

I will not be deterred by him or anyone else.

Yes, it is indeed unfortunate. I expect the next thing to happen is that
my posting privileges to this list will mysteriously disappear just like
they did for several other people whose opinions differed from the ICANN
politburo.

We shall see....
John