Re[2]: [ga] Text of Radio Ad which will start running nationwide

Hello John,

> Yes, it is indeed unfortunate. I expect the next thing to happen is that
> my posting privileges to this list will mysteriously disappear just like
> they did for several other people whose opinions differed from the ICANN
> politburo.

Just for the record, the above comment about people's posting rights
being removed for their opinions is absolutely and totally false.

Your lies here John do not do much to support your case and arguments.

But please continue your radio ad campaign, I find it rather amusing.

--
Best regards,
 William                            mailto:william@userfriendly.com