Re: [ga] About GA membership again......

At 17:18 05.04.2000 +1200, Joop Teernstra wrote:
>This is a classic bootstrapping problem. You can only solve it (as Chair)
>by giving all current GA participants voting rights.
>Everybody is a stakeholder here, to some extent.
>Forever trying to find "agreement" on whom to exclude will  give voting
>rights to nobody.

I haven't seen any proposal that would remove voting rights from any person
who wants to vote (that Jeff Williams should only be allowed to vote once
does not remove his right to vote).

Should we just declare consensus for the "lex Alvestrand" suggested and
proceed from there?

                   Harald

Harald.Alvestrand@edb.maxware.no