Re: [ga] About GA membership again......

Kent, Joop,

Kent wrote:

>> Instead it chose to ignore the petition altogether.
>
>There are lots of open questions about this issue...the GA, the At-
Large
>membership of ICANN, the proposal for an "at-large" constituency, etc.

Right.

Can we start addressing these?

How do we see the role of individuals, that can join the AtLarge
Membership (and therefore vote on BoD) but not have any representativity
 in DNS matters?
Can we restart the debate about a constituency for Individual Domain
Name Holders?

This thread was statrted by Harald, trying to relaunch the debate about
the definition of GA Membership, essential before we can define voting
procedures. May I also remind that a vote is due at the end of this
month on the list rules. How can we effectively perform this vote in
absence of a clear definition of (and agreement upon) the voting body
(i.e. the Membership)?

Regards
Roberto