Re: [ga] Older Registrations

> As folks conveniently dismiss the authority basis for the IAHC, gTLD-MoU,
> and POC/Core, they might want to remember that besides having IANA and
ISOC
> support, the IAHC had NSF's George Strawn as a member...

Being a member of the IAHC has absolutely no bearing with giving it
authority from the NSF. The IAHC had members from many entities, but
those members went to great length to make it clear that they were
individuals, and did not represent the entity for which they worked.
There was no NSF publication either for or against the IAHC, as I
recall.

--
Christopher Ambler
chris@the.web