RE: [ga] Older registrations

At 05:48 PM 3/30/00 +0930, Dave Crocker wrote:
>At 07:52 PM 3/29/00 -0800, Simon Higgs wrote:
>>>I've primarily referred to it as a rogue effort from the beginning.
>>
>>And therein lies the problem. A die-hard refusal on your part to work
>>with others in the newdom community, especially prior work that has had
>>direct personal guidance from IANA staff, which you purported to represent.
>>This is exactly what has caused the fragmentation between the pre-IAHC
>>and post-IAHC work which we are *ALL* (almost all) trying to mend.
>
>Simon, by any chance did you notice how smoothly you moved from making an
>incorrect assertion, to using the response about its falseness for
>generating an-related claim attack?

Nope. It wasn't an attack at all. It is an observation of one IAHC-member's
behaviour towards the pre-IAHC community in the last five years, and the
resulting consequences to the affected communities.

You *HAVE* admitted to it after all.

Best Regards,

Simon

--
I hope you're taking good notes. 'Coz history will be reported differently.