[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[ga] You won't convince those not already convinced.
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: [ga] You won't convince those not already convinced.
- From: "John Palmer" <jp@ADNS.NET>
- Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 16:15:45 -0600
- Organization: AGN Domain Name Service, Inc.
- Reply-To: "John Palmer" <jp@ADNS.NET>
- Sender: email@example.com
I gave up long ago trying to convince people about
the validity of ADNS's ownership in EARTH, USA and Z. These people will never be
convinced, so why waste
I concentrate on running my business and expanding
the visibility of my top level domains as well as other ORSC domains. There is
only so much time allotted for debate and then someone has to go and make
something happen. I have chosen to make something happen, and so has Chris, I
AGN Domain Name Service
Get Your Website and Your Mind Out of the .COM
Define Yourself or Be Defined.
Remember: ICANN really means "You