Re: [ga] *IF* ICANN fails what about UN?

Dave, Harald and all,

  I think everyone here or that has been on this list want's to
do exactly as you suggest.  The trick is how, what and the
differences in which individuals and groups have to achieve
that.

  Many good suggestions, ideas, and outlines have been provided
already.  Some drew a great amount of criticism for reasons that were
of a personal nature or some strongly held distrust in others suggestions,
ideas, ect.  As such animosity and equal distrust is looping back to
cause a problem that never gets worked through.  That is not productive.

  One of your comments below, Dave, was an indirect personal attack
on several people.  There have been no DOS attacks on this list to date
Dave.  There has been SELECTIVE CENSORSHIP, which continues.
There has been false accusations.  There has been fraudulent voting
practices.  All these things must be resolved to EVERYONE'S
satisfaction.  Until or unless this occurs real work here will be limited
accordingly.

Dave Crocker wrote:

> >My personal reaction to this feeling is that I spend some of my time
> >trying to see if aspects of ICANN can be made to work better.
>
> Definitely correct.
>
> In fact it is odd that this question is being pursued at all, right
> now.  This group should be focusing on making ICANN succeed.
>
> Considering failure, on this list at this time, wastes the mailing list's
> bandwidth and distracts the group from productive work.  As such, it
> constitutes yet one-more denial of service attack on the group.
>
> We need to stop responding to these distraction efforts.
>
> d/
>
> =-=-=-=-=
> Dave Crocker  <dcrocker@brandenburg.com>
> Brandenburg Consulting  <www.brandenburg.com>
> Tel: +1.408.246.8253,  Fax: +1.408.273.6464
> 675 Spruce Drive,  Sunnyvale, CA 94086 USA

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1894