Re: [ga] disclaimer

Harald - there is no need to respond.  The rules of this assembly - how
ever illegally arrived at - are still the rules of this assembly.  The
rules are lear in this matters and now it's up to you to rule.

As for Mr. Walsh's arguments - they are dismissed - a concept in law as it
applies to libel and slander is a matter before the law and it's courts -
and not a consideration for you to rule on.  The rules are very clear in
their intent and purpose and Mr. Walsh's argument hold no purchase nor
defense.

Regards
Joe Baptista

P.S.  Walsh has finally replied to one of my messages.  Interesting ;-)