Re: [ga] GA Rules don't go far enough

On Tue, 15 Feb 2000, Harald Tveit Alvestrand wrote:
> At 08:31 15.02.00 -0500, !Dr. Joe Baptista wrote:
> >I challenge you to put everyone to the test now.  Or else we'll never hear
> >the end of the personality squalor - it's getting very bland all these
> >accusations of non personalities.  I think it about time the rules of
> >proof was applied to all.  Including yourself.
>

> thank you, I've already checked my driver's license :-)

That's a bit flippant and part of the problem.

> actually, the problems of identity here have been with a single person.
> Until we have evidence that there's a larger problem, I see little reason to
> go general.

No it is not.  Either your serious about a serious membership - or you
descriminating - which in this case I assume is against Jeff
Williams.  Walsh has a valid point - it's time to prove who's who - and
that includes you.

> > Let's have this as part of the discussion for April.

Why not now - why April?  It seems this issue is very current with all
your rulings.  I think the time is now.

Regards
Joe