Re: [ga] GA Rules don't go far enough

At 08:31 15.02.00 -0500, !Dr. Joe Baptista wrote:
>I challenge you to put everyone to the test now.  Or else we'll never hear
>the end of the personality squalor - it's getting very bland all these
>accusations of non personalities.  I think it about time the rules of
>proof was applied to all.  Including yourself.

thank you, I've already checked my driver's license :-)

actually, the problems of identity here have been with a single person.
Until we have evidence that there's a larger problem, I see little reason to
go general.

Let's have this as part of the discussion for April.

                     Harald

Harald.Alvestrand@edb.maxware.no