Re: [ga] [Admin] Removal of monitoring for Joe Baptista

On Sun, 13 Feb 2000, Kent Crispin wrote:

> That is far too simplistic.

so let's make it more complicated - correct Kent?

> Baptista is threatening to go to people's employers and raise trouble if
> they don't do what he wants; and has presented evidence that he has done
> so in the recent past.  In your case that may not be a credible threat,
> but in other people's case it most certainly is.  This is without
> question sufficient grounds to remove Baptista from the list, regardless
> of whether such threats are called "denial-of-service".

It is critical that the people associated with ICANN be as clean of wrong
doing as cesears wife - if you follow my meaning.  Civil servants who
participate and use their employers resources without authorization are
subject to penalty.  This is the way employment contracts work.

And I'm pleased to say we have seen results, Mr. Shaw has been
appropriately dealt with.  His silence is evidence of that - as is his
employers decision to make Shaw low key as it relates to these
issues.  Mr. Gaetano is in the process of being investogated for wrong
doing, and to date we have found some.  Mr. Gaetano has been a busy beaver
fixing the problems his association with the IAEA has caused and to date
we have fielded in excess of 500 complaints which are being satisfied by
the IAEA.

In short I have assisted individuals in combatting the evil of civil
servant manderins - and that's a very good thing.

I suggest you be cautious in your accusations - your association with
ICANN make's these claims a bit slanderous - if you follow my meaning.

Regards
Joe Baptista