Re: [ga] Another Resignation

Randy and all assembly members remaining,

  It is indeed sad to see you go Randy, you will be missed greatly.  Your
participation here has been valuable to all whom are reasonable and
interested parties and assembly members.  I know that I can speak
for our members that it is sad that Harald's and Roberto's unwanted
and imposed "List Rules" have forced you to make such a pivotal,
yet understood decision.  Many others very recently have made the
same decision that you have, to leave because of these fraudulent
individuals.

Randy Canis wrote:

> As promised, because of the implemented censorship I therefore leave this group until "such time as reason is restored to the DNSO GA and this list is open without filters as to content."  Those of you have implemented these policies have truly discredited the DNSO.
>
> I have included my personal plea to Harald at the end of this mail, which was rejected.
>
> Adios amigos...
>
> Randy Canis
> Attorney & Webmaster (ZakkWylde.com & BrianTichy.com)

> At 13:46 10.02.00 -0500, you wrote:
> >Harald,
> >if you have indeed censored Jeff Williams from this list than I must
> >resign from this list as well.  If so, I urge you and implore you to stop
> >this nosense.  You will discredit ICANN and the DNSO.  I have sent this
> >message to you privately, because I am trying to talk to you directly in a
> >personal nature.
>
> Randy,
> I have not attempted to stop Jeff Williams from voicing his opinions.
> I have attempted to get Jeff Williams to stop insulting other people.
>
> I believe this is essential to getting work done in the GA mailing list.
>
> >I am simply a hard working attorney form St. Louis, MO who has joined this
> >list to participate and learn.
>
> And what have you learned so far?
>
> >PLEASE - do the right thing.  I will await your response before I remove
> >myself "noisily" from this list.
>
> We disagree about what the Right Thing is.
> I am sorry to see you leave.
>
>                          Harald
>
> --
> Harald Tveit Alvestrand, EDB Maxware, Norway
> Harald.Alvestrand@edb.maxware.no
>
>                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                !
>                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                !

James Touton