RE: [ga] Registration process suggestion

CA's are accessable to any Linux system, see <http://www.openssl.org>
This makes them accessible to anyone, anywhere. Anyone can setup a CA.
Although, the tinker factor is fairly high. However, for our purposes, the
DHSO.ORG server can be their own CA. In fact, that is the best CA for this
bunch. Elswise the costs are too high. We have enough developer and SA
talent in this group that I am sure that we can set this up for ourselves.
We might even ask Ben or Adam Laurie to help us out here.