Re: [ga] Registration process suggestion - Problems with PGP

William and all DNSO'ers,

  The biggest problem with PGP is that is ti very vulnerable to both
Brute force attacks and Man-in-the-middle attacks, in other words
can be fairly easily spoofed.  In the EU for instance is is basically
shunned by in large for this and other privacy reasons.  It is just
not secure enough and keys can be fairly easily duplicated.

William X. Walsh wrote:

Bob Davis
INEGRoup-West Director.