RE: [ga] Registration process suggestion

Like Froomkin said - your trying to introduce technology to a
technologically backward world.  Won't work - and you'll get critisized
for it.

And mostof the third world is still on 286 machines running old version of
dos.  CA are a north american odessy which very few people in north
america actually use.

Regards
Joe