Re: [ga] Re: electoral fraud by the ga chair - Other voting options sftw...

At 14:15 01.02.00 -0800, Jeff Williams wrote:
>Steven and all,
>
>   Yes, I have looked at this before.  It is a rendition or our voting
> software,
>based off of our license.

Interesting use of "our".
Does that mean that you're claiming that Frontier Systems or Marilyn Davis
is an INEGroup member? This would be a first....

>   This would be one example, of many that I would recommend to the
>DNSO.  Seems that Roberto and Harald are pushing for Kents less
>than appropriate and untested "Vote Bot" presently.

Before we can decide on software, we must figure out what we need that
software to do. So pushing for specific software seems a bit premature.

                  Harald

Harald.Alvestrand@edb.maxware.no