Re: [ga] Re: electoral fraud by the ga chair - Other voting options sftw...

Steven and all,

  Yes, I have looked at this before.  It is a rendition or our voting software,
based off of our license.

  This would be one example, of many that I would recommend to the
DNSO.  Seems that Roberto and Harald are pushing for Kents less
than appropriate and untested "Vote Bot" presently.

Steven Clift wrote:

> Has anyone look at using:
>
> http://www.ozemail.com.au/~jjjacq/evote/en/evote_en.html
>
> Cheers,
> Steven Clift
> http://www.publicus.net

>    Democracies Online Newswire -  http://www.e-democracy.org/do
>
> DO-WIRE is a low volume, moderated, e-mail announcement list
> covering the convergence of democracies and the Internet around
> the world.
>
> Around 1 to 5 "best of" posts are forwarded each week from civic,
> political, academic, government, media, and private sector sources.
> Posts highlight articles, calls for papers, new projects, online
> events, online resources, research, conferences, and URLs to
> important news stories.
>
> Launched in late 1997, over 700 of the world's leading
> democracy/politics online experts, practitioner, and journalists subscribe to this free service.  Join them today.
>
> A searchable web archive is available:
>      http://www.e-democracy.org/do
>
> To SUBSCRIBE for e-mail delivery, send a message to:
>      LISTSERV@TC.UMN.EDU
> In the message body, write:
>      SUB DO-WIRE "Your Name (Place)"
>
> Please note that you will be asked to confirm your subscription
> via e-mail.
>
> DO-WIRE submissions are encouraged.  Please send your proposed
> posts to:  DO@PUBLICUS.NET
>                                                      28 OCT 99
>    Democracies Online Newswire -  http://www.e-democracy.org/do

Jeffrey A. Williams