Re: [ga] Re: Harald - it's time to dance (fwd)

OK I'm confused - Harald can I walk you through this.  I need a correct
answer to my question.  What is the address for process service?  Is it
the ICANN address or the C T Corporation System address.

Now I'm not playing games here Harald, so please take the time to look
this up properly.  I'm asking you this information officially - you are
acting in an official capacity I expect you to take your duties
seriously.  You are representing alot of people when you speak and answer
a question - i.e. Icann and friends.

I also asked you for a name where I can direct the registered
letter.  I asked for that too, but no one's responded.  Could you get that
for me please?

And I want one more bit of information.  I want the name and address of
the insurance company who underwrites the corporate liability policy on
this whole mess.  Does the NC have it's own liability insurance or are you
on an icann rider?

Thank you Harald.

and by the way Jeff contacted you earler about the dnso server.  It seems
to be down.

Regards
Joe Baptista