[ga] electoral fraud by the ga chair

I have a question concerning the recent poll.  I would like to direct my
question to the following three people - Robert, Harald and Joop.

It's my understanding based on earlier correspondence in this place that
Joop made the Chair and Alternate aware that an open polling process could
be subjected to abuse.  Joop in fact made a point of mentioning it and
that he supported the user and password method.  And I agree with Joop -
it would of eleiminated electoral fraud.

Now the chair and alternate knew this could be the case.  Joop did his
duty and made the two of you aware the abuse was possible and in fact as
you all know I had a hand in it.

Now Joop, what was the reasoning given by the chair and alternate for
picking system they knew could be abused.  Roberto and Harald, why did you
choose this method.  You are both liable for the failure of this poll, and
you have caused further liability by agrevating and inforcing rules on us
when the bogus poll went kaput.

Answers please.

Regards
Joe Baptista