Re: [ga] Message from the Chair

On Thu, 27 Jan 2000, Ellen Rony wrote:

> the structure of the GA.  So what are you gonna do?  My preference is to
> let the individual user choose their own threshhold of noise, not to give
> that choice to an SAA. My preference is to bifurcate unacceptable conduct

Ellen - I agrre with your diatribe - but the issue is no longer on the
table.  In case you had not noticed - this rule set is now law.  So the
SAA is a fact of life.  And Roberto is busy finding his executioner.  This
is a bit of a clown show, and I'm sure you agree with that.  To do
otherwise is to ignore the obvious.

Regards
Joe Baptista