Re: [ga] Re: Harald - it's time to dance

On Thu, 27 Jan 2000, Roberto Gaetano wrote:

> I assume the request to be about the legal address of the DNSO, but
> there's no such a thing, because the DNSO does not have an autonomous
> legal existence.

> About one year ago, when we were discussing about ICANN strructure and
> the SOs, it was decided that the SOs were not going to be incorporated
> separately, but that they would stay under the umbrella of ICANN.
> Therefore, any legal request has to be addressed to ICANN. Joe Sims, I
> assume.

Roberto - try your best not to make assumptions.  Your answer has simply
solidified my statements in respect of liability.  As I had deducted, any
liability belongs to ICANN.

Now - I'm placing before you an official request.  What is the address for
service on the DNSO.  It's your obligation to provide the information and
my right to demand it.  So with that said - could you get on with
answering the question - and kindly leave any assumption in the closet
where they belong.

Regards
Joe Baptista