you right to your opinion and am glad you spoke up.

David "Dude" Jenson
INEGRoup-East Director

In a message dated 1/26/00 4:35:47 PM Pacific Standard Time, mcade@att.com
writes:

<< Harald's recommendations seem reasonable to me; especially since one
removal
 is temporary and one, which is more serious, and would require
 documentation/series of incidents, permanent.

 Harald, I am confident from reading your emails that you agree that
 "documentation/series of incidents" is necessary to move to that step. You
 don't need to restate it for me, but if others want to see you clarify, they
 can ask for that. Marilyn Cade

 -----Original Message-----
 From: Jeff Williams [mailto:jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com]
 Sent: Wednesday, January 26, 2000 8:05 PM
 To: ga@dnso.org
 Subject: Re: [ga] Message from the Chair

 Harald and all,

   Both of the "Rules" You mention seem very vague or not well
 defined.  Could you define them specifically and definitively Harald?
 In principal I agree with them both.  But definitive definitions are
 necessary,

 most especially with the second one.

 Harald Tveit Alvestrand wrote:

 > At 09:41 26.01.00 -0500, Alex Kamantauskas wrote:
 >
 > >  Or because there position differs from that of the SAA?  I would like
 > >  some form of guarantee that *only* the disruptors are removed...
 >
 > Alex,
 > the rules I proposed mention only two reasons for being removed:
 >
 > - Failure to behave (some examples of which are mentioned)
 >    (this is ONLY temporary)
 > - Reason to believe that one participant has tried to speak using several
 >    distinct identities (this removal is permanent).
 >
 > What kind of assurance in the rules would reassure you, given that what
 you
 > fear isn't possible when following the rules?
 >
 >                 Harald
 >
 > --
 > Harald Tveit Alvestrand, EDB Maxware, Norway
 > Harald.Alvestrand@edb.maxware.no

 Jeffrey A. Williams
 E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
 Contact Number:  972-447-1894