[ga] Harald - it's time to dance

As you know Harald - my motto is "always be prepaired".  Now I want to
make it pefectly clear that in no way do I support the farce of these new
rules imposed by Heil Gato.

But - I think you know Harald - that I'm going to take advantage of
it.  As you know - i'm into holes - and this one needs some filling.  So
with that preamble done I will ask you a question concerning the new
rules.

Question Number 1: Are these rules now in effect.  I would ask Roberto
this question, but I don't have time for double talk.  So my question is -
are the rules posted at:

	http://www.dnso.org/dnso/notes/2000.GA-ga-rules-v0.2.html

are these rules now in effect.  Can I start using them.  Yes or no.

Next Question:  I will be making a motion under these rules by means of
registered mail and I will also include some notes on liability.  I need a
registered address and the name of the person I would address this matter
to via registered mail.

I also suggest you post to the dnso.org web site a legal address for the
purpose of notices and correspondence to the dnso.

Regards
Joe Baptista